The Integra SP I Anesthesia System is an excellent choice when a small footprint is required. Oral and Plastic Surgeons, Surgery Centers and small to mid sized outpatient surgery centers are common customers.
The more narrow design is achieved by allowing only one vaporizer. The width of the Integra SP I is the only significant difference from the Integra SP II.
By utilizing a recessing absorber and ventilator bellows, these systems are perfect for smaller operating suites. The Integra line complies with US, CE, ISO, and other International Standards.
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O, and Air)
- Mechanical Anti-Hypoxic Device and Air/N2O interlock
- Ventilator options (not included):
DRE AV800, Ohmeda 7000 or 7800
- Selectatec®-compatible vaporizer mounting system
- Holds 1 vaporizer
- CO2 absorber slides under work shelf
- Double-canister CO2 absorberstandard
- Specifically designed for low flow
- Left or right handed layout
- Writing table and footrest
- Contemporary ergonomic design
- Two-year defective parts warranty