The Integra SP II Anesthesia System is perfect for larger surgery suites that may be using more than one type of anesthetic agent. The Integra SP2 offers a low ownership cost over a ten year life cycle and provides a smart alternative to refurbished machines.
The Integra SP II holds two vaporizers and due to its wider stance, has a larger work area. The recessing absorber and ventilator bellows assembly is utilized in both the Integra I and II. Only two preventive maintenances are required each year, as opposed to the standard four per year of other models.
The Integra SP II carries a 2-year Manufacturer Warranty and optional Service Training Program.
- Three gas machine (O2, N2O, and Air)
- Mechanical Anti-Hypoxic Device and
- Air/N2O interlock
- Ventilator options (not included): Nuffield, DRE AV800, Ohmeda 7000 or 7800
- Selectatec®-compatible vaporizer mounting system
- Holds up to 2 vaporizers
- CO2 absorber slides under work shelf
- Double-canister CO2 absorber standard
- Specifically designed for low flow
- Left or right handed layout
- Writing table and footrest
- Contemporary ergonomic design
- Two-year defective parts warranty
- Larger work area
- Recessing absorber and ventilator
- Only two preventive maintenances are required each year
- Two-year manufacturers warranty