Completely Integrated Anesthesia System with Touchscreen Ventilator
The Integra AV-S Anesthesia System is perfect for larger surgery suites that may be using more than one type of anesthetic agent or benefit from ultra low flow anesthesia output. The Integra SP2 offers a low ownership cost over a ten year life cycle and provides a smart alternative to refurbished machines.
The Integra AV-S provides a high level of features in an easy to use package designed to meet the most demanding of anesthesia requirements. The AVS holds two vaporizers and due to its wider stance, has a larger work area. The AVS offers a completely integrated Ventilator and Absorber package that is second to none. View information below on the included AVS Ventilator and A200SP Aborber.
- High levels of workstation integration
- Modular construction
- GCX channel mounting
- 50-75 ml/min minimum oxygen flow.
- 27-33% minimum Oxygen / Nitrous Oxide flow.
- Dual oxygen, nitrous oxide, and air flowmeters.
- Twin Oxygen, single nitrous oxide and single air cylinder yokes as standard.
- Open architecture for monitors and accessories.
- Two station selectatec vaporizer back bar.
- Flowmeter and work surface lighting.
- Four integrated electrical outlets.
- Auxilary oxygen flowmeter.
- Low cost of ownership - two preventive maintenance services per year